You are in the right place if …
- Your house is too big for your needs.
- You are thinking “Downsizing is appealing!”
- You are ready to let someone else do all the work and assisted living is your next step.
- You are a woman faced with circumstances of life changing events that will affect your housing options.
About me …
- I have enjoyed a full time career as a Realtor since 2009.
- I have TONS of resources for downsizing, organizing, assisted living placement services, packers, movers and consignment options.
- I have earned designations for Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) and the Master Negotiation Expert (MCNE)/ Read why this should matter to you.
- They Call Me: Melodie, never Mel.
- I am: Dedicated, Persistent and Tenacious
- Most Memorable Challenge: Facing and conquering cancer
- Perfect Day: A day touring historic homes.
- First Job: A cook who also waited tables
- Favorite PDX Neighborhood: I love them all!
- Preferred Super Power: God
- Inspiration: A perennial garden.
They are updated for every season of the year and super informative. Whether you are just beginning to think about buying or selling; or you are ready now, these eGuides will get you started on the right path. They will keep you out of the “rabbit holes” found all over the internet!